Position: Office/Project/Contract Administrator (renewable energy; mainly wind projects)
Location: Cape Town, South Africa
Salary: Based on experience and qualifications
Type of employment: Permanent employee
ENERTRAG SA, a medium-sized renewable energy developer, is looking to employ an Office Administrator to work in its Cape Town office. This is a growth opportunity, and you will be directly responsible for general administrative support in the office and in the project/contract domains.
ENERTRAG SA (ESA) is a wholly owned subsidiary of ENERTRAG AG in Germany, a medium sized clean-energy player in Germany and France.
As an Office/Project/Contract Administrator, you will work closely with and report directly to the Director: Business Operations in Cape Town. You will be responsible for day-to-day administrative duties to support the team in achieving their project development objectives.
- Operational knowledge of ESA business systems and processes, e.g. know where to find forms & documents, templates such as expressions of interest; short CVs; non-disclosure agreements, etc.
- Custodian of project documentation including contracts; land lease agreements; project plans, etc. (not responsible for these documents, but must ensure that they are filed and accessible).
- Maintain an efficient and effective filing system (electronic and paper) including naming conventions and location of storage.
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Office equipment maintenance/management.
- Receiving and dispatching documentation & mechanism to track documentation flow, e.g. invoices, receipts, subscriptions, etc.
- Working knowledge of all required software. This would include presentations; document formatting, spreadsheets, etc.
Arrange meetings and events according to the needs of the business.
- Drafting of agendas for meetings and minute taking in line with specific meeting purpose and objective. Ensuring that minutes are distributed timeously.
- Arranging office cleaning and other contracts as required for day to day operation.
- Arranging staff training.
- Three-year related qualification in administration and/or project management, i.e. B-degree.
- One-year related experience.
Skills and Experience:
- Business fluent in English, another South African official language and German are a plus.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving ability.
- Ability to work in, and support team to achieve project objectives.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Self-motivation and a proactive attitude to work.
- A friendly and confident manner.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
Closing date: 28 February 2019
Please forward your CV and a short motivation (300 words max) to firstname.lastname@example.org.